Edit TD on click
Make table cells editable on click.
- On click – the cell should become “editable” (textarea appears inside), we can change HTML. There should be no resize, all geometry should remain the same.
- Buttons OK and CANCEL appear below the cell to finish/cancel the editing.
- Only one cell may be editable at a moment. While a
<td>is in “edit mode”, clicks on other cells are ignored.
- The table may have many cells. Use event delegation.
- On click – replace
innerHTMLof the cell by
- Focus on the textarea.
- Show buttons OK/CANCEL under the cell, handle clicks on them.