There are following translations (in the alphabetical order):
|Language||Translated (%)||Last Commit||Published|
|Arabic||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Armenian||3%||7 Oct 2019|
|Azerbaijani||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Bengali||4%||7 Nov 2019|
|Bulgarian||3%||4 Nov 2019|
|Catalan||20%||16 Oct 2019|
|Central Khmer||16%||29 Jul 2019|
|Chinese Traditional||22%||4 Nov 2019|
|French||49%||4 Nov 2019|
|Georgian||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Greek||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Hindi||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Hungarian||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Indonesian||18%||5 Nov 2019|
|Italian||46%||16 Oct 2019|
|Korean||44%||9 Nov 2019|
|Lithuanian||1%||6 Nov 2019|
|Montenegrin||9%||26 Aug 2019|
|Norvegian||20%||2 Oct 2019|
|Persian (Farsi)||10%||4 Nov 2019|
|Polish||5%||6 Nov 2019|
|Portuguese||23%||23 Oct 2019|
|Romanian||8%||19 Aug 2019|
|Sinhala||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Slovak||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Spanish||28%||2 Oct 2019|
|Tamil||1%||4 Nov 2019|
|Thai||2%||9 Nov 2019|
|Ukrainian||10%||4 Nov 2019|
|Uzbek||20%||29 Jul 2019|
|Vietnamese||15%||26 Aug 2019|
Help us to translate: click the language name link above, it leads to the repo. Then read the instruction. That's simple, join in!
Starting a new translation
Your language is not in the list?
If you’d like to create a new translation, file an issue with the following information:
- Language code
- List of maintainers (one or more): github nick and email
- Create a new repository for you at
- Add/invite all maintainers to the team
- Create an special issue in the new repository to track your translation progress.
You’ll get an email invite to join (unless you’re a member already). Please accept this invite, so you can get admin access to your repository!
You’ll find more translation tips in Readme when the repository is created.
Becoming a maintainer
Anyone can contribute to the translations. Maintainers are ones who have the power to review and merge pull requests.
Please file an issue, if:
- You’re already a maintainer of a translation, and would like to add another one.
- You’re interested in becoming a maintainer for a translation, and other maintainers agree to add you.
- An existing translation is stalled, previous maintainers don’t respond, and you want to take it over.
When the translation is at least half-finished, please create an issue with a request to publish. Your name and contributions will show up at the About page.