There are following translations available:
|Language||Translated (%)||Last Commit||Published|
|French||27%||1 May 2019|
|Hindi||6%||25 Apr 2019|
|Italian||38%||6 May 2019|
|Korean||11%||11 May 2019|
|Persian (Farsi)||5%||11 May 2019|
|Portuguese||3%||11 May 2019|
|Romanian||1%||26 Apr 2019|
|Spanish||2%||21 Apr 2019|
|Turkish||1%||6 May 2019|
|Ukrainian||3%||11 May 2019|
|Uzbek||1%||6 May 2019|
Help us to translate: click the language name link above, it leads to the repo. That's simple, join in!
Starting a new translation
Your language is not in the list?
If you’d like to create a new translation, file an issue with the following information:
- Language code
- List of maintainers (one or more)
- Create a new repository for you at
- Add/invite all maintainers to the team
- Create an special issue in the new repository to track your translation progress.
You’ll get an email invite to join (unless you’re a member already). Please accept this invite, so you can get admin access to your repository!
You’ll find more translation tips in Readme when the repository is created.
Becoming a maintainer
Please file an issue, if:
- You’re already a maintainer of a translation, and would like to add another one.
- You’re interested in becoming a maintainer for a translation, and other maintainers agree to add you.
- An existing translation is stalled, previous maintainers don’t respond, and you want to take it over.
When the translation is at least half-finished, please create an issue with a request to publish. You’re good! 👏