There are following translations (in the alphabetical order):
|Language||Translated (%)||Last Commit||Published|
|Albanian||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|Armenian||10%||7 Oct 2019|
|Azerbaijani||6%||18 Feb 2020|
|Bengali||9%||8 Jun 2020|
|Bulgarian||22%||29 Aug 2020|
|Catalan||22%||16 Oct 2019|
|Central Khmer||18%||29 Jul 2019|
|Chinese Traditional||19%||4 Aug 2020|
|Czech||0%||13 Sep 2020|
|Dutch||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|French||68%||17 Aug 2020|
|Georgian||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|German||9%||13 Jul 2020|
|Greek||9%||31 Aug 2020|
|Hebrew||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|Hindi||2%||14 Sep 2020|
|Hungarian||1%||24 Aug 2020|
|Indonesian||43%||17 Sep 2020|
|Italian||42%||27 Aug 2020|
|Lithuanian||7%||25 Nov 2019|
|Malayalam||2%||24 Aug 2020|
|Montenegrin||14%||26 Aug 2019|
|Norvegian||21%||2 Oct 2019|
|Persian (Farsi)||12%||15 Sep 2020|
|Polish||10%||30 Aug 2020|
|Portuguese||29%||5 Sep 2020|
|Punjabi||6%||12 Mar 2020|
|Romanian||14%||10 Feb 2020|
|Sinhala||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|Slovak||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|Tamil||1%||14 Sep 2020|
|Telugu||0%||13 Sep 2020|
|Thai||7%||24 Mar 2020|
|Turkmen||0%||14 Sep 2020|
|Ukrainian||14%||16 Sep 2020|
|Uzbek||21%||29 Jul 2019|
|Vietnamese||20%||7 May 2020|
Help us to translate: click the language name link above, it leads to the repo. Then read the instruction. That's simple, join in!
Starting a new translation
Your language is not in the list?
If you’d like to create a new translation, file an issue with the following information:
- Language code
- List of maintainers (one or more): github nick and email
- Create a new repository for you at
- Add/invite all maintainers to the team
- Create an special issue in the new repository to track your translation progress.
You’ll get an email invite to join (unless you’re a member already). Please accept this invite, so you can get admin access to your repository!
You’ll find more translation tips in Readme when the repository is created.
Becoming a maintainer
Anyone can contribute to the translations. Maintainers are ones who have the power to review and merge pull requests.
Please file an issue, if:
- You’re already a maintainer of a translation, and would like to add another one.
- You’re interested in becoming a maintainer for a translation, and other maintainers agree to add you.
- An existing translation is stalled, previous maintainers don’t respond, and you want to take it over.
When the translation is at least half-finished, please create an issue with a request to publish. Your name and contributions will show up at the About page.