There are following translations (in the alphabetical order):
|Language||Translated (%)||Last Commit||Published|
|Arabic||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|Armenian||5%||7 Oct 2019|
|Azerbaijani||1%||20 Jan 2020|
|Bengali||7%||2 Dec 2019|
|Bulgarian||10%||20 Jan 2020|
|Catalan||21%||16 Oct 2019|
|Central Khmer||17%||29 Jul 2019|
|Chinese Traditional||24%||25 Nov 2019|
|French||53%||20 Jan 2020|
|Georgian||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|German||2%||21 Jan 2020|
|Greek||3%||4 Nov 2019|
|Hindi||1%||20 Jan 2020|
|Hungarian||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|Indonesian||27%||20 Jan 2020|
|Italian||45%||16 Jan 2020|
|Lithuanian||2%||25 Nov 2019|
|Montenegrin||11%||26 Aug 2019|
|Norvegian||20%||2 Oct 2019|
|Persian (Farsi)||10%||24 Jan 2020|
|Polish||6%||13 Jan 2020|
|Portuguese||23%||23 Oct 2019|
|Romanian||11%||23 Jan 2020|
|Sinhala||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|Slovak||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|Spanish||28%||2 Oct 2019|
|Tamil||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|Thai||3%||20 Jan 2020|
|Turkmen||0%||20 Jan 2020|
|Ukrainian||10%||20 Jan 2020|
|Uzbek||21%||29 Jul 2019|
|Vietnamese||16%||26 Aug 2019|
Help us to translate: click the language name link above, it leads to the repo. Then read the instruction. That's simple, join in!
Starting a new translation
Your language is not in the list?
If you’d like to create a new translation, file an issue with the following information:
- Language code
- List of maintainers (one or more): github nick and email
- Create a new repository for you at
- Add/invite all maintainers to the team
- Create an special issue in the new repository to track your translation progress.
You’ll get an email invite to join (unless you’re a member already). Please accept this invite, so you can get admin access to your repository!
You’ll find more translation tips in Readme when the repository is created.
Becoming a maintainer
Anyone can contribute to the translations. Maintainers are ones who have the power to review and merge pull requests.
Please file an issue, if:
- You’re already a maintainer of a translation, and would like to add another one.
- You’re interested in becoming a maintainer for a translation, and other maintainers agree to add you.
- An existing translation is stalled, previous maintainers don’t respond, and you want to take it over.
When the translation is at least half-finished, please create an issue with a request to publish. Your name and contributions will show up at the About page.