There are following translations (in the alphabetical order):
|Language||Translated (%)||Last Commit||Published|
|Bengali||0%||22 Jul 2019|
|Catalan||9%||21 Jun 2019|
|Central Khmer||5%||10 Jun 2019|
|French||33%||21 Jul 2019|
|Greek||1%||22 Jul 2019|
|Hindi||9%||12 May 2019|
|Indonesian||10%||21 Jul 2019|
|Italian||34%||22 Jul 2019|
|Korean||19%||19 Jul 2019|
|Norvegian||10%||1 Jun 2019|
|Persian (Farsi)||12%||22 Jul 2019|
|Polish||0%||22 Jul 2019|
|Portuguese||13%||30 May 2019|
|Romanian||1%||22 Jul 2019|
|Sinhala||0%||22 Jul 2019|
|Spanish||15%||5 Jul 2019|
|Thai||2%||21 Jul 2019|
|Turkish||43%||5 Jul 2019|
|Ukrainian||9%||22 Jul 2019|
|Uzbek||10%||6 May 2019|
|Vietnamese||10%||16 Jul 2019|
Help us to translate: click the language name link above, it leads to the repo. Then read the instruction. That's simple, join in!
Starting a new translation
Your language is not in the list?
If you’d like to create a new translation, file an issue with the following information:
- Language code
- List of maintainers (one or more): github nick and email
- Create a new repository for you at
- Add/invite all maintainers to the team
- Create an special issue in the new repository to track your translation progress.
You’ll get an email invite to join (unless you’re a member already). Please accept this invite, so you can get admin access to your repository!
You’ll find more translation tips in Readme when the repository is created.
Becoming a maintainer
Anyone can contribute to the translations. Maintainers are ones who have the power to review and merge pull requests.
Please file an issue, if:
- You’re already a maintainer of a translation, and would like to add another one.
- You’re interested in becoming a maintainer for a translation, and other maintainers agree to add you.
- An existing translation is stalled, previous maintainers don’t respond, and you want to take it over.
When the translation is at least half-finished, please create an issue with a request to publish. Your name and contributions will show up at the About page.