There are following translations (in the alphabetical order):
|Language||Translated (%)||Last Commit||Published|
|Albanian||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|Arabic||50%||6 Jul 2020|
|Armenian||8%||7 Oct 2019|
|Azerbaijani||4%||18 Feb 2020|
|Bengali||8%||8 Jun 2020|
|Bulgarian||18%||21 Jun 2020|
|Catalan||21%||16 Oct 2019|
|Central Khmer||18%||29 Jul 2019|
|Chinese Traditional||17%||30 Apr 2020|
|Czech||0%||5 Jul 2020|
|Dutch||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|French||66%||14 Jun 2020|
|Georgian||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|German||7%||6 Jul 2020|
|Greek||1%||6 Jul 2020|
|Hindi||1%||6 Jul 2020|
|Hungarian||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|Indonesian||22%||20 Jan 2020|
|Italian||42%||21 Apr 2020|
|Lithuanian||5%||25 Nov 2019|
|Malayalam||1%||6 Jul 2020|
|Montenegrin||13%||26 Aug 2019|
|Norvegian||21%||2 Oct 2019|
|Persian (Farsi)||11%||5 Jul 2020|
|Polish||7%||13 Jan 2020|
|Portuguese||27%||27 May 2020|
|Punjabi||4%||12 Mar 2020|
|Romanian||13%||10 Feb 2020|
|Sinhala||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|Slovak||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|Spanish||37%||7 Jul 2020|
|Tamil||1%||6 Jul 2020|
|Telugu||0%||5 Jul 2020|
|Thai||5%||24 Mar 2020|
|Turkmen||0%||6 Jul 2020|
|Ukrainian||14%||6 Jul 2020|
|Uzbek||21%||29 Jul 2019|
|Vietnamese||18%||7 May 2020|
Help us to translate: click the language name link above, it leads to the repo. Then read the instruction. That's simple, join in!
Starting a new translation
Your language is not in the list?
If you’d like to create a new translation, file an issue with the following information:
- Language code
- List of maintainers (one or more): github nick and email
- Create a new repository for you at
- Add/invite all maintainers to the team
- Create an special issue in the new repository to track your translation progress.
You’ll get an email invite to join (unless you’re a member already). Please accept this invite, so you can get admin access to your repository!
You’ll find more translation tips in Readme when the repository is created.
Becoming a maintainer
Anyone can contribute to the translations. Maintainers are ones who have the power to review and merge pull requests.
Please file an issue, if:
- You’re already a maintainer of a translation, and would like to add another one.
- You’re interested in becoming a maintainer for a translation, and other maintainers agree to add you.
- An existing translation is stalled, previous maintainers don’t respond, and you want to take it over.
When the translation is at least half-finished, please create an issue with a request to publish. Your name and contributions will show up at the About page.