In short, we do not require anything unusual. Respect yourself and others, respect the license when you republish something. That’s what we do as well.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to sole propertietor Kantor Ilya Aleksandrovich, the legal entity behind the site. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, you must not:
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website, and also publish the information about themselves (‘Profile’). Together we refer to them as User Content. We do not screen, edit, publish or review User Content prior to their appearance on the website and User Content do not reflect Our views or opinions. User Content reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws We shall not be responsible or liable for the User Content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the User Content on this website. We reserve the right to monitor all User Content and to remove any User Content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post User Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The User Content do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The User Content do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The User Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This sites makes use of Disqus for comments. It has a separate user authentication system, independent from ours. Occasionally we may include or offer other third-party products or services with clear indication that they belong to a third-party. Third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Ebook Terms and Conditions
- eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the licence is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- you may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
Additionally, the contents of the eBook is published under CC-BY-NC-SA license, see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/legalcode.
In short, you may distribute, adapt and reuse it under following conditions:
- Attribution: write about the main author of the original code (Ilya Kantor) and this licence, make a link to our website.
- Noncommercial use only.
- Your works based on this code must use the same license.
The ebook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the ebook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that you have read these Terms of Usage, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The address of Kantor Ilya Aleksandrovich is Russia, 123423, Moscow, Narodnogo Opolcheniya 11, flat 620.