The course for those who did not develop on Angular or did that casually and now wants to do it professionally.
Sign up for the course
Request a notification:
We'll learn how to create Angular applications using the most recent version of the framework.
Check the program details below.
- First part
- Second part
- Third part
Quick start with Angular
- Introduction into angular-cli
- Component Implemention
- Angular Template Syntax
Components, Directives, Pipes
- Directives out of the box (ngIf, ngClass, ngFor..)
- Nested components
- @Input and @Output
- Component life cycle
- Content Projection (ng-content)
- Create your own attribute directive
Services and Dependency injection
- Services out of the box
- Provider recipes
By the end of first part of the course you are able to create simple Angular app.
Forms and Router
Forms in Angular
- ngModel and FormControl
- Template-driven and Reactive forms
- Async Validators
Navigation and Routing
- Define app routes
- State parameters
- Nested states
- Router Guards
- Named router outlets
- Angular entities in the console
- Additional tools (Augury)
- Looking at the source code
- Angular Animation
- i18n and l10n
- Change Detection
- AngularFire, AngularMaterial, ng-bootstrap
The way it goes
We meet online twice a week to discuss complex topics, and review the homework. The schedule will be as follows: 6 + 1 + 2, that is: 6 lessons + 1 week break + 2 more lessons.
Each lesson consists of several topics. Typically it takes about 1.5 - 2 hours. After each webinar lesson you get a homework.
Between the meetings, it's very important to do the homework, so that the teacher can review it and tell you how to improve your code. Just listening is not enough.
There's a group chat with teacher available between lessons, where you can ask for support.
During the entire length of the course, we'll be creating a complex project, thus using all that we learn in a real-life task.
In order to achieve best results, you should not only listen but also do the homework and let the teacher review it. That's the only way to ensure that you really understand things right and will do well after the end of the course.
- You can create a project prototype, convert the prototype into a big multimodular web-project that does not have any problems with performance.
- You have a solid understanding how to stucture a project the Angular way.
- We cover the whole Angular environment, including additional tools, so that you know how to use the most important ones ass well.
- We also get "under the cover" of Angular source code, so that you understand how Angular works and can write bug-free, performant code.
If you don't like our course for any reason, you can get money back.
Let us know during the first week of the course, and then your participation will cease and you get a full refund.
Currently I’m CTO at Studytube, https://studytube.nl.
Beginner-intermediate level of HTML/CSS.
For online lessons: internet speed 256kb/s or better. Windows/Mac/Linux are all supported.